no sleep on Sundays

I don't know how to write proper introductions, but as of right now, life is, in a nutshell, a can of beans being cooked over a fire without having any holes for ventilation. Because sheltering is a thing that just keeeeeeeeeeeeps on going and eventually all mah beans are going to explode and the only thing that can is gonna say is GODSPEED FELLOW LEGUMES

It's kinda funny. On this screen, I can make a list of positive things about me, like:
  1. ...
just kidding, it's still hard. All the shit I'm typing up in this blog is just a huge continuation of thoughts, all while pacing around making coffee during my graveyard shift at the gas station.

FIRST OFF, HOW DO I EVEN SAY THAT I'M THIS OR THAT WITHOUT SOUNDING OVERCONFIDENT. Yes, I know, that's not always the case, but considering that a person is essentially the reflection (or reaction) of the environment and people around them and that I am that shameful, Christian-raised kid that lives in her own head for most of her time and hangs out with maybe 3 people somewhat "consistently", I don't have many positive or cheerful ideas/thoughts that would help counteract or ease the negatives.

---

"Can't you just ___"
"Shouldn't you be ___"
"All you need to do is ___"

Why am I always hearing these things, because those phrases sound like hypotheses in a science experiment without any data or yield
Wash your lab equipment, they're still dirty

---
3:38AM- shitty kids outside who can't read fucking signs.
---

This is exactly why my head is cluttered. Can't even stay on fucking topic for a good paragraph.

Comments

Popular Posts